giovedì 17 maggio 2007

Hello to everybody







Hello,I'm Arcangelo and I come from Naples,I'm 18 and I hope that in a few time,this blog become famous.My first opinion is about the fantastic world of Final Fantasy X,I love this game of Square Co., Ltd in Japan.Tidus is a Blitzball's player and he is very famous in his world,but he suddenly is catapulted in other world called Spira,where Yuna is an evocatores and his mission is to defeat Sin an enorm monster,with the help of Wakka,Kimahri,Lulu and Rikku.This GDR speak about the love of Tidus&Yuna.The fantastic ambientation and the oriental world produce this game very good.So if you want leave a comment,thank you see you soon.

1 commento:

Traffyk ha detto...

Ciao Arcangelo, vedo che stai cominciando a darti da fare:D Buon lavoro anche io ho un account qui ma come sai uso il mio di blog però:D